Tuesday 25 September 2012

A Whole Load of Stash!

Ok, pattern for the Colette Meringue Skirt is traced and I went to the laundromat today to wash a bunch of my fabric that have been waiting for some good love and attention. Now all I have to do is pick a print!

I didn't realize how much fabric I had and this seriously isn't even half of it! This is some of my fave stuff that was in my closet, I have more in my mamas basement but Cutie said I can't bring anymore home until I use up some of this stuff. :0P

Going through all this fabric got me kind of excited about making some dresses and skirts. I would like to make some blouses but I'm afraid of making buttonholes! Eeek!

Let me quit my babbling and let me show you some of my favorite fabby combos! :0) I love mixing prints and so want to make some dresses! The fabric in the 4 frame have the combos I want. Top fabric will be top of dress and bottom... The skirt portion! Eeeeee! Excited! :0) the other pics are just some more of my favorites! :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment